The Amada Miyachi ML-2350A/ML-2351A are Nd YAG laser welders which provide high quality, high speed, and high stability output and enable high-quality welding of various materials.
- Plug and play lasers for fast system integration
- Compact design minimises space requirement
- Real time power feedback for superior output control
- Time share configuration allows operation of several
- Workstations for improved flexibility
- Bi-Frequency power supply for ease of use worldwide
- Flexible pulse shaping helps achieve optimum welding
- Integrated beam splitter with multiple laser outputs
A highly efficient power supply has been developed that holds down high frequencies to protect the environment. Since single-phase 200/220/240 VAC ±10％ is used, power supply requirements are flexible, even when this device is used overseas.
A maximum of three branches are possible including energy sharing and time sharing via optical fiber delivery system. The laser output startup time has been reduced to about 1/20th of that for previous models.
|Maximum Output||Maximum Peak Power||Breaker rated current||Additional information|
|Up to 25 W||Up to 6 kW||15 A||View source|
Additionally, the pulse width can be set under 5 ms in units of 0.02 ms for short-time welding, which is five times the precision of previous models. Welding and processing have a maximum repetition rate of 30 pps. A light condensing diameter of 40 m is achieved with the compact, high brightness laser oscillator. This enables a welding spot diameter of 80 m for stainless steel.