The ultimate resistance welding solution with integrated process control, monitoring and quality analysis.
- The AWS3 offers maximum flexibility with its modular components for various applications
- Pneumatic weld heads and pincers are now also available in addition to the proven servomotorised versions which can be combined with various motor and welding controls
- The AWS3 with its bus interface is easy to integrate into machines and existing systems
- Integrated system including MG3 functionality: easy programming & easy integration
- Full AWS3 functionality now available for pneumatic weld heads
The Active Welding System 3 is a complete system to control, to monitor and to direct the welding process consistently and reliably. Automatic calculation and monitoring of critical values, programming of weld power and weld force profiles as well as the static and dynamic process monitoring are critical elements to achieve optimum welds.
It is available as pneumatic or servomotorised version in a basic or advanced configuration and includes a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 main components, which are an operating panel, a welding control, a motor control, and a weld head or a weld pincer. Depending on the configuration the AWS3 controls 1 or 2 weld heads or weld pincers. The AWS3 combines these elements into one premium system that enables quick and precise parameter settings.
Remote services allow customers to control multiple devices on-site and enable the MIYACHI PECO experts to do maintenance and technical service from long distance which minimises maintenance cost and provides maximum uptime. The AWS3 is now also available with a large touchscreen panel. Existing AWS3 can be upgraded.
AWS3‘s multi-lingual user interface as well as operating concept are easy to use and have a smart design: status line, menu bar and interactive user guide with context help. This guarantees a quick and easy use of the system. Another AWS3 advantage is the option to capture data on board or on a USB stick for storing parameters, system confi guration, data logging, screenshots and more.
Benefits of the AWS3:
- Cost effective, no separate monitor, no WKA adaptor and SSB interface required , only one connection for field bus required
- Remote service capabilities
- User-friendly operating panel with single knob push/turn operation or touch screen
The Active Welding System 3 (AWS3) is a fully integrated resistance spot welding solution providing process control, monitoring and quality analysis all in one, and may be used alone as a benchtop system or easily integrates into a production line.