As a specialized manufacturer of laser systems for scientific applications, InnoLas Laser has developed a series of Nd:YAG double pulse lasers. Their pulse energies can range from 100 to 1000 mJ at a laser wavelength of 532 nm, making them ideal for PIV applications.
- Unlimited adjustable pulse separation
- Compact laser head and power supply with small footprint
- Robust and stable resonator structure
|Repetition Rate||Pulse Energy (532 nm)||Energy Stability (532 nm)||Pulse Width (532 nm)||Pointing Stability||Additional information|
|Up to 100 Hz||Up to 2 x 500 mJ||Up to <1.5%||from 4 to 9 ns||<±50 μrad||View source|
The InnoLas SpitLight series of solid state lasers is a product family of Nd:YAG lasers for a wide range of applications. SpitLight lasers combine the latest laser technology, high performance and reliability to make a powerful tool for your laser application. The monolithic design of the laser head provides the highest thermal and mechanical stability available. The close coupled ceramic pump chamber ensures efficient pumping and minimises unwanted thermal effects to the beam parameters. The state-of-the-art power supply delivers the pump energy precisely and efficiently to the laser head. This smart technology results in an excellent beam profile and energy stability. The proven SpitLight series guarantees excellent product finish, reliability and best beam parameters for science, metrology and research.
InnoLas follows two approaches for PIV solutions:
- Single rail: One single laser with a double pulse for a time difference of 1 to 200 μsec. This is achieved by re-firing the oscillator cell during the laser light pulse emission. The single oscillator method leads to completely identical profiles for both beam pulses.
- Double rail: Two independent lasers are combined at the second harmonic crystals. The time difference is variable without restrictions.
The alignment of the resonator, all other optical components as well as the power supply and regulation optimize the laser sources. Their performance parameters, including energy density, pulse length, pulse frequency, wavelength etc. are thus suitable for a wide range of applications.